Sunday, November 27, 2011

Clean Up The Neighborhood - and FEEL BETTER

I can't stress enough how much better you'll feel if you'll only get outside and sweat a little bit every day.  No, I'm not suggesting that you take off and go to a gym, I'm suggesting that you should simply get out and take a walk every once in a while.

You know, you never know what you'll find just laying around on the ground.  Mostly, you find trash.

But this isn't always the case!


Have you ever heard that perception creates reality?  Well, go with that one sometime and see where all it leads you.  When I take walks, I pick up aluminum cans.  I see cans as money.  No, not big money, but tax free money.


No, I don't give a damn what the tax codes are - I'm probably never going to sign another IRS form in my life, I'll happily sign

I DO NOT CONSENT


Though my name might be on the form, my signature won't be.

But I've digressed....as I often do.

I pick up cans, and I sell them for beer and cigarette money, then I come back here to my tiny travel trailer home and type more shit on the computer.  Outside the cans, I don't make anything but online income, and scant precious little of that, got it?

Listen, I'm happy for you to do what you do - you shouldn't look down on anyone unless you happen to be helping them up.  Especially you shouldn't look down on the guy who's walking around your neighborhood picking up the aluminum cans that your sorry butt through out the window so casually, it's NOT your world - and I don't give a damn how much money you or your father, mother, husband, wife has or makes.

Oh, I meant to mention this, and so I will.....this past Fall I picked up an entire box of .20 gauge shotgun shells out of the ditch.  Someone mows that ditch, but not in the Fall.  The shells were the same color of orange yellow as the dead grass and the leaves.   I just happened to see one, and then another, and another, and another......

I feel like I saved someone's leg from being blown off, or perhaps their very life.

What did you do for your neighborhood recently?

http://www.infobarrel.com/How_to_Beautify_Your_Rural_or_Residential_Neighborhood%2C_While_Getting_Into_Shape%2C_and_Making_Tax_Free_Income_All_At_The_Same_Time





0 comments:

Post a Comment